Tuesday 9 December 2014

Fox

I've been negligent in writing, this I know.  Soon.  Maybe.  

I've been adventuring and working on a lot of other projects, and just really enjoying some dark-sky stargazing whenever possible.  

One of the things I love about London is the foxes.  A musky skunk-like odor wafting from the hedgerow or back garden is the only clue of their presence in the day time.  They are quite hard to capture on film, but they are everywhere.  Go for a walk at night and you'll most always see one in the shadows as they scavenge for easy pickings.  This time of year, their coats are fabulously luxe and elegant, and one night last week one took a graceful leap over a high fence just a few feet in front of me.  

They add a bit of wild to the tamest of city strolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment