Friday 4 October 2013

Adventuring

I'm off like a prom dress.

Scotland

I'm spending the next couple weeks on the road, on the trail, on the rails. I try not to devote any time to technology while I'm on the road, as my inner luddite takes over and I live to breath, eat, drink, and have fun. So...silence, for a bit, but I shall return with memory cards full of goodness.

Scotland

While I try not to repeat too many adventures, I am going to Scotland for a bit as well as a few other anglo-speaking places, which, after trying to communicate in French and having some frustrating moments the past couple weeks will be a bit soothing. Seeing new places with new people, spending time and catching up with old friends and quoting MacBeth whenever possible. But here. Here's some pictures that I dug up from my last trip...

Scotland Scotland Scotland Scotland Scotland Picture 591 Scotland Scotland Scotland Scotland Scotland Scotland Scotland Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment