Tuesday 12 October 2010

FO- Cotty Socks

My draconian stashdown continues.

etsy 488

Another skein of Socks that Rock gone. This is more of the Lightweight in the "Raven" colorway.

etsy 489

The pattern is called "Cotty" by IrishGirlieKnits. They have a lovely picot cuff and it was a really simple lace pattern that was addictive. I loved the colorway and had been saving this yarn for a good pattern that would be equally awesome. I'm very pleased with the result.

etsy 487

The specs:
I used US size 1 needles. I did these top-down, two at a time on two circs. No modifications, except that I made the cuffs a bit longer (mostly because I loved knitting them so much I didn't want to stop).

I plan on making these again- the pattern is written for both fingering weight and sport weight yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment