Tuesday 31 July 2012

Best. Gift. Ever.

A friend of mine sent a care package a couple weeks ago.

WED_5483

You have no idea how awesome this is. In fact, if you know anyone traveling or living overseas, this is probably the best thing ever to send them.

I had a flu in June that was miserable and I suffered through because I couldn't really figure out what kind of cold meds to buy here. Everything looked so weird and foreign. Will they make me drowsy or high as a kite? What the hell are all these fine print warnings trying to tell me? Do all these homeopathic things really work? Why are all the cough drops here sugar-free? I just wanted familiar so badly.

I'm suffering through this latest summer cold much easier now, thanks to the lovely care package.

2 comments:

  1. Now if you can just get rid of all that rain....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually starting to feel like summer the past week! It's nice. Not too hot.

      Delete