Sunday 10 January 2010

Shop Update!

I just updated my Etsy shop with a few goodies...


Some English Dorset top in "Lime Margarita". Dorset is downy wool breed with a 3-4" staple and medium coarse fleece. It's very lofty.



I 've been on a bottom-whorl spindle kick lately. It takes some getting used to, but I'm really loving the technique.

Ugh! I have such a hard time getting good photos in this dreadful winter light. I tried to set up a light box but I have those special eco lightbulbs, and they just aren't bright enough. Guess I'll have to go pick up some planet-destroying regular bulbs.

Also, a few top-whorl spindles are newly listed:


Labradorite


Faux Turquoise

I'll have more spindles up very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through Ravelry. I love your projects and your blog. Will add you to my list of "must reads."

    ReplyDelete