Friday 17 June 2011

Etsy Shop Update! Really!

Some "hurry-up and wait" emergencies at work meant I had some time to sit down and work on a long-overdue Etsy shop updates. Here's a few things that have been listed:

DSC_2610
Merino/Silk sock weight yarn that I dyed using Eucalyptus leaves

DSC_2598
Merino lace weight in tonal greens and blues

DSC_2590
Merino/silk roving. Gorgeous stuff, lovely to spin. I could almost eat it.

Also- I have started a spinning batt club that I have listed in the shop. I have a lot of fiber that needs to be turned into batts, but the batts can not be squished down once I've made them. I live in an apartment that is filled with yarn, fiber and homemade beer.

I. Can. Not. Have. One. More. Fluffy. Fiber. Batt. In. The. House.

Or giant kettles. Dyeing yarn and making beer both require huge kettles, which are hard to store. No more hobbies that involve kettles. Space is my biggest issue when I'm making and trying to store batts, but I can make time to make batts and ship them out once a month. Membership is very limited as is my time, so sign up quick like a bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment