Wednesday 23 September 2009

Update Complete! (for today anyway)

It took me a while, but the Etsy store has been updated with loads of new spindles. I still have more made that need to be listed. I'm just waiting for the opportunity to get home early enough for there to be enough daylight to give them a fair photo-op.

sept2009 283

I've been playing around with different gemstones and materials. The Tigereye was really hard to photograph- it had such a lustrous and reflective surface, I couldn't really capture the depth and color of the stone.

sept2009 295

These seem to be a favorite. I love lampwork glass.

Ah, and the burning. It has ceased. I soaked my hands in milk this morning after they were still feeling fiery and I couldn't get my contact lenses in. It seemed to have worked- I haven't worked up the bravery to touch my eyes yet, but they feel a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment