Wednesday 4 November 2009

Job Shmob

Work has completely taken over my life this week...I have a pretty big event going on next week and there has been a lot to do leading up to it. My official photographer is off to the Alpine regions of Europe for work for the next month. All the work surrounding that trip has taken up my evenings and energy...finding a place to put the motorcycle for the winter, finding a garage for the car for the next month and all the other stuff that goes with not having someone around to help you out at home.

I have a feeling I will be enjoying my quiet time very much for the next couple of weeks.

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! and i thought my husband's two weeks in Africa was bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is his trip going? I saw an article in the Times this week about how the ice cap on Kilimanjaro is almost gone. Hopefully he'll see it!

    ReplyDelete