Wednesday 8 September 2010

Etsy Shop Update!

I took advantage of a nice cool day last week and put the sad-looking neglected dye pot to good use. I'm quite pleased with the results:



"Flare": These are skeins of 75% Superwash Merino/25% nylon sock yarn. They come in 460 yard skeins, and I have 4 of them listed in the same dye lot (or at least similar enough to be considered a dye lot). I kettle dyed them and then handpainted another layer over the kettle dye, and I'm quite pleased with the results.



"Rouge": This is some of the softest commercially-prepared Corriedale top I've ever touched. It has a nice, long staple length and should spin up nice and heathery.



"Arancia": Blue Face Leicester roving. It's silky and soft and I'm envious of whoever might get to spin this up.

Everything is available at my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment