Tuesday 6 March 2012

The Goods- on Sale

I have some pretty hard-core packing to do. I have been given a minuscule weight limit of goods to bring with me, and quite a generous amount of long-term storage. I try not to get attached or sentimental about objects and belongings, but I fail miserably. The thoughts of my couch, and my dining room table, and my pots and pans boxed up and unused and unloved in a warehouse in New Jersey makes me shutter.

Same with my crafty stuff. I can't take it all with me.

I'm clearing out my bins of stock that comprise my Etsy Store. For this week only, everything is 50% off. The sad fate of the storage locker should not befall these goods:

Superfine Merino blended with kid mohair.
226

228

Batts. I have a whole bin of batts left, all of them comprised of luxury fiber.
048

batts 045

And here's some really gorgeous sock yarn that I dyed up with natural dyes- Eucalyptus and onion skins.

DSC_2610

I also have lots and lots of jewlery left. Get it while it lasts! http://www.etsy.com/shop/KnotMyDayJob

To get the 50% off, use the code "AUREVOIR" at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment