Tuesday 29 November 2011

Yarn and Fiber Sale...

I'm having a bit of a sale over at my Etsy store- everything is 30% off when you use the code "TRENTE" at check out. Yarn, jewelry, roving, batts...all of it, on sale. I've also listed the roving from Muriel the Moorit Merino in manageable 3 and 4 oz bumps. I've been spinning and spinning and can't seem to make a dent in it. It's lovely stuff, but I don't think I'll be sitting down to spin and knit multiple sweaters from it anytime soon.

Here's the before processing shot:

Merino fleece

The roving:

merino

A bit of a sample that I spindle-spun before I got the wheel out for a big project:

projects 016

It's super soft and crimpy. It still has a faint sheepy smell as it's not over-processed, and I found the smell goes away after you give it a soak and set the twist on your yarn.

Enjoy!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KnotMyDayJob

No comments:

Post a Comment